Position Available - Cleaning Team Supervisor
Your main aim will be to supervise and manage the cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections of the site and ensuring staff are working productively and safely.
You will also:
- Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements or concerns
- Arrange staff to carry out works as and when required
- Organise rotas and complete staff weekly hours and other paperwork
- Manage equipment, materials and stock levels
- Recruit train and develop staff
- Sign works complete with clients
- Carry out general cleaning duties if required
- Control costs to ensure services are delivered within agreed budget
- Supervise quality control procedures to ensure high standards are maintained
- Conduct team briefings to pass information to staff
- Ensure staff present a professional image
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a supervisory role within the cleaning industry
- Strong people management skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of work
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Work odd hours and alternative weekends where required
- Clean motorcycle and car licence.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday the 14th of August 2017